SEO Content Marketer (Spanish language)- Flexible Remote Policy
Paris, France /
Marketing – SEO & Content /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Enjoy writing? Want to kickstart your content marketing career at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for an SEO Content Marketer to create, manage and promote engaging long-form B2B content for our Spanish-speaking markets.
You’ll be producing blog articles, software comparisons, and landing pages on topics related to email marketing, e-commerce, marketing automation and digital marketing in general.
Your goal is to grow Sendinblue’s search engine visibility and convince organic visitors to sign up to use our marketing software, being part of the SEO & Content team. To do this, you’ll:
- Plan and create research-backed long-form blog articles to support the SEO strategy
- Optimize/update existing articles and landing pages
- Be the owner of our Spanish corporate website, insuring editorial consistency and quality
- Research keywords and search intent
- Perform SEO audits to optimize traffic and conversions
- Manage netlinking campaigns
- Monitor and report on content performance
- Manage a monthly newsletter to promote your content
- Use WordPress, GSuite, Ahrefs, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, FullStory, Qlik (full training will be provided on all tools)
- Help other teams on various projects by providing Spanish translations and copy
What we’re looking for:
- You're curious, self-motivated with a desire to learn & grow in the role.
- You're able to research and produce 2 2500-word articles a week
- You’re a fast and efficient writer.
- You’ve spent at least 2 years in a marketing or content writing role. New grads with strong writing samples and/or blogging experience will be considered.
- You’re a native-level Spanish speaker and writer with exceptional spelling and grammar skills.
- You’ll often be asked to proofread others’ work and uphold editorial standards.
- You also speak English, as it’s our work environment language!
- You have SEO experience or want to learn about it.
- You’re able to empathize with the target audience, understand their pain points, and provide solutions through educational content.
- You like working in a team, but also enjoy self-organized and independent work.
- Ideally, you hold a Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish, journalism, languages, humanities, or in marketing / Business school.
- Prior experience writing for the tech industry - a plus.
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- Case Study
- Interview with the Global SEO Manager and Spanish content marketer
- Final interview with Chief Marketing Officer
Submit a CV and cover letter for your initial application. Feel free to also include one or two writing samples (not mandatory but will boost your application). These can be links to articles you’ve published online or papers you’ve written for school—anything that demonstrates your writing ability.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12.5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.