US Accounting Manager
Seattle, Washington /
Finance/Legal – Finance /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to take over finance & admin part of all entities of our US zone (US and Canada). You will report directly to the Head of Accounting & Tax, based in France.
- Accounting of the Canada and US entities (3 for the moment), with support of european based finance team
- Tax compliance for Canada and US with local CPA
- Manage payroll with local GM and local CPA
- AP payment process for each entities
- Monthly Financial reporting
- Improvement of the internal process
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance
- At least 5+ years experience as a Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures (closing process)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Netsuite
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Autonomy, Proactive, Ability to work in a scalable environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Optional health FSA
- Paid Vacation (the more you stay with us, the more paid vacation you will have!)
- Paid holidays
- Paid Sick and Safe Time
- Optional SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Transportation (paid ORCA card)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lot of fun activities
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our Finance Manager
- A second interview with our CFO
- A last interview with our CEO North America
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.