HR Manager (6 months fixed-term contract)
Paris, France /
Corporate – Human Resources /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 350 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
This position is open in a context of maternity leave replacement and will be reporting to the Chief People Officer.
- Ensure all HR processes and contractual activities are delivered on time and compliant with legal rules and company practices
- Work closely with our HR Admin & Payroll Specialist
- Be a reliable point of contact and advisor for employees and managers and provide them with appropriate coaching and development feedback
- Work closely with HRBP colleagues in other countries to share practices and collaborate on global projects
- Partner with Talent Attraction colleagues to establish needs and facilitate hiring and onboarding of new colleagues
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Contribution to or lead of various HR projects, such as HR KPIs, annual performance reviews...
- Lead employee engagement and be a culture keeper
- 5 years or more of proven experience as an HR Manager in international, multicultural and fast-paced environments, preferably in Tech/Saas
- Master degree in HR or in Business (an HR specialization will be a plus)
- Bilingual or native in English and French
- Strong sense of confidentiality and work ethics
- True ability to understand business and human needs, to bring the appropriate solutions
- Autonomy and proactivity, combined with a great ability to give visibility and involve others in key decisions
- Vert good communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills: organization, anticipation and coordination skills
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home,
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day) + canteen
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruit & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
Meet us !
- Phone interview
- A physical interview with our Chief People Officer
- A physical interview with our HR Team
- A physical interview with our another C-level manager
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.