New York, New York /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Collaboration and innovation, while staying humbly open are at the root of our identity. At Sendinblue, we are a growing and diverse team with offices across France, India, Germany, Austria, US/Canada and more.
Headquartered in Paris, Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. Our service provides the ultimate Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower organizations with the tools they need to build strong customer relationships while driving long-term success.
As the recipient of the 2022 Best in Biz SMBs and 2023 Built In Best Places to Work awards, we truly value creating a space where our team members and clients feel that they are heard and respected. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment where your potential for growth and development is unlimited, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
We are opening our new Manhattan office in April and searching for someone who is energetic, self-driven and looking to grow with our US Sales and Marketing team.
We are looking for our Content Marketing Manager, based in New York, Toronto or on the East Coast (fully remote) who will be working with our North American team and our global Marketing team (+50 team members). You will report to our CEO in North America and work closely with our Creative Director, Brand Manager US and PR & Comms Manager US to build a strong brand in the US market. You will leverage a deeper understanding and connection with our target audience, SMBs and Enterprise companies, and will help raise brand awareness, forge stronger brand engagement and elevate the brand story through the creation of the authentic, compelling, impactful copy. You will plan and create copy for a range of uses and audiences (such as emails, landing pages, social media, customer success stories, and presentations) and ensure brand and tone of voice consistency.
As a Content Copywriter, you will:
- Write engaging and informative content tailored to the US market and aligned with Sendinblue’s personas.
- Generate compelling and effective copy for various platforms and applications, including the web, social media, email, advertising, and more.
- Work closely with the PR & Comms Manager and the US PR firm to create engaging bylines, commentaries, and guest posts.
- Create and manage a content calendar and work closely with the Creative team to ensure copy-design alignment and brand consistency across regions.
- Edit and polish both existing and new content to ensure accuracy, readability, and localization while adhering to global brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Support enterprise sales by creating sales enablement materials, such as emails, case studies, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Conduct experiments for US-specific lifecycle marketing and support the global CRM team in tailoring email communication to the US audience.
- Continuously measure and analyze the performance of content marketing efforts and improve impact over time.
What will contribute to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in writing content for a US audience.
- Prior work experience in marketing, technology, or creative/advertising agencies is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional storyteller and word wizard able to deliver impactful messages in a simple, short and concise way.
- Ability to tap into each of our target audiences and create unique and impactful messages that resonate with them and are unique in our environment.
- A sense of branding and marketing and the ability to create different engaging messaging under the same brand while maintaining consistency.
- Curious, self-motivated with a desire to learn & grow in the role.
- Able to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Remote work options
- Visit our global offices via Interoffice Trip Program
- Bi-Annual Global Team Building Trip
- Health/vision/dental benefits - Employer-sponsored
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Lunch on us! Monthly lunch-stipend
- Public transportation stipend
- Parental leave top-up (up to 22 weeks)
- Simple IRA with employer contribution match
- Opportunities for professional development
- Work with an international and collaborative scale-up in a hyper-growth environment
- Tons of fun team-outings/activities and more!
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members