Noida, India /
Product – Product Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead product development at Sendinblue. Our ideal Product Manager understands the business requirements and translates them into specifications. You will be responsible for communicating the vision and the objectives of the product to the squad and for prioritizing and estimating the backlog.
What does the core role include?
- Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services.
- Create short term & long term customer experience roadmap.
- Create product flows and write specifications.
- Conduct competitive research.
- Provide inputs to the squad and coordinate their efforts with the product and design teams.
- Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Lead the Product Launch activities like Creating User Tutorials, Provide Training to Customer Support & Sales Teams, Coordinate with Marketing Team for Newsletter, Blogs etc.
- Interact with customers to gain feedback over released features.
- work in collaboration with the tech and design team to reach quarterly objectives.
Set expectations and provide guidance with stakeholders to :
- Understand and agree on business priorities.
- Explore innovative opportunities
What else can you expect in the role?
- Active collaboration with all the teams in the company.
- Metrics collection and status reporting.
- International work culture: we've teams located in France, India and USA and people from 17 different countries.
- Platform thinking: we never work for a single client, but for more than 80,000 client.
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Proficiency in functional specifications.
- 5+years of experience working with a product based start-up, especially on a SaaS product.
- Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for SaaS platform.
- Experience in troubleshooting (functional, usability, regression, performance, exploratory).
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
- Solid foundation in enterprise-level application workflow development and user-centric design.
- Immediate comfort and experience with agile scrum methodology, JIRA and user story/feature road mapping tools.
- Soft skills: very good listening skill, has a lot of empathy, can adapt quickly to change, team player, good communication skill
- is comfortable with data / has used one of the following tool fullstory, hotjar, amplitude or mix panel
- has worked in an international environment
- worked on a product whose audience are small businesses
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.