Head of Product Management
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 50 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Do you like to build the best product on its market and want to bring new ideas to offer the best user experience to more than 100,000 customers? Do you spend a few hours a day monitoring what's going on on the web? Do you think companies often make the mistake of not listening enough to their customers before creating a new feature? Do you think transparent communication is the key to creating a great product? Then Sendinblue is the right place for you.
With a product team of 33 people (12 product managers, 15 designers, 2 researchers and UX writers, and 4 knowledge managers), we are looking for a Head of Product Management, who will be part of the management team.
- Develop a holistic view of the whole product
- Acquire a perfect knowledge of the customer
- Collaborate and work closely with the Head of Design to improve the product team organization, processes and workflows
- Manage the product management department:
- Coach PMs by mentoring their performance in every areas of their role, from discovery to delivery, from user research to data analytics
- Challenge the teams by defining business objectives aligned with company objectives, give PMs regular feedback, propose them career career paths and take care of their well being
- Help PMs resolve complex situations and blockers to ensure that the team is progressing in the right direction and collaborates with other teams effectively.
- Communicate with the design and marketing teams
- Create and maintain a strong user centric culture
- Identify new opportunities
- Lead a clear product strategy to share externally and internally
- Expert in every product management key skills (processes, data, growth, marketing, strategy).
- Good knowledge of the latest design best processes.
- Leadership, communication, and presentation skills. Critical and creative thinking with an analytical & open mind.
- Effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations.
- Value diverse perspectives and work with others as a way to achieve the best output possible.
- 10+ years of experience in a product based web company, including 3+ years of experience in developing and managing a product team
- Development of a SaaS product with proven results
- Work experience in multicultural environments
- Being involved in a product community to help the SIB product team being known outside (nice to have)
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first physical interview with Product Managers
- A last physical interview with our CPO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.