Business Development Representative - English / French (Flexible Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Sales/BDR /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an exceptional Outbound Business Development Representative to join us and build a talented, curious and engaged outbound sales team. Your main objective will be to research and qualify target accounts and generate sales opportunities through contacting potential prospects using Linkedin, calls and emails.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand the various value propositions of Sendinblue and our products to be able to generate interest and curiosity of our prospects
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to source and develop lists of target accounts
- Research accounts to develop contact points and use cases
- Manage a sales cadence with activities such as calls, emails and social media touchpoints
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Contribute to the building and improvement of the sales team through providing feedback on the market, our tools and processes
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
- You have between 1 to 3 years of proven sales experience ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills both in English and French.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Being proactive and demonstrating a hands-on mentality
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, you are ambitious, and would like to actively participate in the Sendinblue growth.
- Experience with email marketing or online marketing software a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Head of Sales
- An in-house role play, and round of interviews with the Head of Sales and our CRO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.