Demand Generation Manager (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Sales Operations /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
As Demand Generation Manager, you’ll own and develop our outbound lead generation to grow our mid-market and enterprise accounts base. You will be part of the revenue team and you will be working closely with the marketing team. You will report to Mickael, our Chief Revenue Officer.
- Define, manage and execute our ABM and outbound marketing strategies
- Track, measure, analyze and understand performances
- Be responsible for the whole outbound demand generation budget
- Create content designed for mid-market and enterprise prospects to support the campaigns
- Defined the relevant events (roadmap), coordinate them with the marketing team, and ensure their ROI
- Within months, you will also be responsible for growing your own team by hiring people and managing them
Profile (you do not need to tick all the boxes, please apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points)
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS demand generation for mid-market and enterprise businesses, you know how to run a good ABM/outbound strategy
- Data driven and focused on ROI, you’ll have to generate qualified meetings (not leads) and understand precisely what works and what doesn’t
- Deep understanding of the lead qualification and sales development processes
- Test and learn mindset, we expect you to test new strategies, track accurately the performances and adjust quickly
- Effectively interact with Marketing & Revenue teams to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with Alexandre, Head of Revenue Growth
- A study case
- A third interview with Mickael, Chief Revenue Officer
- A last interview with Aurélie, Chief Marketing Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.