Inbound Sales Representative (ISR)
Toronto, Canada /
Sales – Inbound Sales /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are opening our Toronto office and we are looking for an exceptional Sales Marketing Representative to help us build a talented and engaged sales team, aligned with our values and who is motivated to contribute to our success on the North American market. He/she will be part of the global Sales team and will work in coordination with the Head of Sales North America and the Market Director.
We are looking for a talented and competitive ISR who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will become a member of the North American Sales team reporting to the Head of Sales North America. Your main objective will be to convert our inbound prospects into new paying clients!
What you’ll acquire with this role:
- A very thorough SaaS industry knowledge
- Sales pitch & marketing knowledge on the Email Marketing & Marketing Automation industry
- Coaching on the sales part
- Confidence to speak with C-level executives and also to the different technical & product Business Units
- The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Toronto office
Your missions will be (not limited to):
- Identify, qualify and follow-up with the highest potential incoming leads
- Reply to client requests for proposals
- Offer product/platform demonstrations (online or at professional events)
- Close deals
- Ensure up-sell and churn prevention strategies
- Present all the advantages of our solution, be a spokesperson for our entity.
Requirements / what you bring to the table:
- You have between 1 to 3 years of proven Sales Experience, and you wish to join a dynamic sales team in the Saas sector.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, you are ambitious and would like to actively participate in the SendinBlue growth.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Bilingual in Spanish, French or German a plus.
While we know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruitment process for the time being will be virtual (Phone, Hangouts, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.