Quality & Security Engineer (Internship)
Paris, France /
Tech – Infrastructure /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As a hyperfast growing company, Sendinblue permanently challenges its quality and security insurance processes. You will be working with our co-CEO for a 6 months internship to take these processes to the next level in order to help Sendinblue pass the ISO 27001 at the end of your internship.
- Designing quality and security processes
- Auditing internal systems and processes for ISO 27001 conformity
- Managing relationship with external consultancy on ISO 27001
- Contributing to define quality & security metrics, and monitoring performance
- Establishing and maintaining a security awareness training program
- Help the team on managing information security risks
- Help the team on managing technical privacy topics in compliance with GDPR
- Models and principles of information systems security
- Good technical bases expected in networks, systems and security
- Curiosity and interest in new technologies
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French
- Excellent writing skills for technical documentation in English
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8.50 € per day) + canteen
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement & more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- English & French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.