Head of Infrastructure (Full Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Technical – Infrastructure /
Full-Time / Remote
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Head of Infrastructure who will contribute to build the infrastructure vision and strategy to help the company to scale up in an efficient way and guide the Infrastructure team across 3 of our offices in collaboration with our VP Platform.
- Understand our platform, clients, challenges and needs regarding our growth to build an effective strategy for our platform and the relevant action plans, on the short and long term, in order to design the best infrastructure possible.
- Interpret goals through working closely with the VP Platform to achieve business targets, make the right technical decisions, and organize the work of the Infrastructure team.
- Structure the teams, define processes, ensure good communication and collaboration across teams, recruit the best profiles on the market and make sure to retain them.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community.
- Embody the company's values, lead by example and maintain our outstanding working culture based on trust, empowerment and supportive leadership.
- +17: MongoDB clusters (~400 servers)
- +150M: the number of emails delivered per day
- +200M: the number of http requests received in 1 day
- +500TB: the volume of data served (http) every month
- ~500 servers and ~150 cloud instances (GCP and AWS)
- 20K : the number of messages exchanged on the platform every second
- 5: our points of presence in the world
- 99.98% the uptime of our API over the last 6 months
Our technical stack
- Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Rancher, RabbitMQ, Docker, Envoy, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Golang, Kafka, Nginx, HAProxy, Clickhouse, Redis cluster & sentinel, DataDog, Zookeeper
- At least 7+ years of experience in product based organizations with web technologies.
- Work experience in multicultural environments with remote team.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems.
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge in CI/CD, MongoDB, Docker.
- Excellent team-building and team-management skills - open-mindedness to understand team members’ motivations, hopes and problems, ability to inspire them and develop their skills and responsibilities, while building trustworthy relationships with them.
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment and managing remote teams - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our CEO
- A second video interview with our CRO
- A last video interview with our VP Platform
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers full remote work. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Managers and Team Members.