Paris, France /
Technical – Infra/Architecture /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals as well as the run of our existing platform.
- Lead the fast growing Tech team of 200+ people in Paris, Berlin, Sofia and Noida
- Structure and recruit the teams, define processes, ensure good communication and collaboration across teams.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
Key tech figures platform
- ~500 servers and ~150 cloud instances (GCP and AWS)
- +150M: the number of emails delivered per day
- +200M: the number of http requests received in 1 day
- +500TB: the volume of data served (http) every month
- 20K : the number of messages exchanged on the platform every second
- 5: our points of presence in the world
- 99.98% the uptime of our API over the last 6 months
- Golang, PHP, NodeJs, ReactJS, Kubernetes, Rancher, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, MongoDB, ClickHouse, BigTable, Nginx, HAProxy, BigQuery, Ansible, Redshift, Datadog
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy to manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research to drive and improve best practices around software engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities to grow, inspire and lead technical teams
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our CEO
- A second video interview with our VP Engineering
- A last video interview with our Chief People Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.