Office Manager - Hybrid Remote Policy
Paris, France /
HR – Office Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an ambitious Office Manager based in Paris. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team and join one of the NEXT 40 startups in France!Reporting to our Head of HR and in collaboration with our Office Manager you will take care of our Sibers by creating a great workplace environment in our Paris office, organising and coordinating different kinds of initiatives and projects. You will also provide top-level assistance to our CEO on his calendar management and organisation. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering strategic value and work in a high powered, collaborative environment.
- Perform complex calendar management and organisation for our CEO
- Co-organise events on team level and on Paris office level with the office manager in place
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Prioritise and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports
- Help ensure our CEO is properly prepared and on time for all meetings
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings and global summits
- At least 5+ years of experience as executive assistant/office manager
- Experience in similar start-up environments and international organisations preferable
- Proven ability in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English & French
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12.5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our Head of HR
- A last interview with our CEO
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.