Technical Support Analyst
Noida, India /
Customer – Technical Support /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 350 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
At SendinBlue we serve more than 100,000 clients in 6 different languages all over the world. As a Tech Support
Analyst you’ll be responsible for making sure they get the best help possible when they face technical challenges.
- Analyse and fix technical issues reported by the Customer Care Team (level 1).
- Set and monitor the SLAs (response time, quality of the answers etc).
- Provide the right tools and create the process to ensure the best quality Tech support.
- Work with the Technical Managers and the Product Owners to categorise and prioritise the tech tickets.
- Work with the tech team to track status of product fixes, feature requests, and provide consolidated updates to the customers.
- Actively work with the other Tech Support Team members, discuss the feedbacks and drive improvements in the current process.
- Be the point of Escalation for the Customer Care to report concerns on support quality or timelines, or for critical issues needing immediate attention.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 3-5 years of experience in saas products.
- Empathy for our clients and ownership in solving their issues.
- Excellence in bug troubleshooting,
- KPIs and SLA management.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices is a must.
- Clear reporting to the senior leadership.
- Very good english and strong communication skills, as well as a dedicated work ethics are a must.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.