Technical Support Analyst
Noida, India /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
At SendinBlue we serve more than 100,000 clients in 6 different languages all over the world. As a Tech Support
Analyst you’ll be responsible for making sure they get the best help possible when they face technical challenges.
- Analyse and fix technical issues reported by the Customer Care Team (level 1).
- Set and monitor the SLAs (response time, quality of the answers etc).
- Provide the right tools and create the process to ensure the best quality Tech support.
- Work with the Technical Managers and the Product Owners to categorise and prioritise the tech tickets.
- Work with the tech team to track status of product fixes, feature requests, and provide consolidated updates to the customers.
- Actively work with the other Tech Support Team members, discuss the feedbacks and drive improvements in the current process.
- Be the point of Escalation for the Customer Care to report concerns on support quality or timelines, or for critical issues needing immediate attention.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 1-3 years of experience in saas products.
- Knowledge about API method’s (GET/POST/PUT/DELETE) and HTTP response codes (2XX, 4XX, 5XX).
- Knowledge on DBs? (Required) (MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle, Mongo would be preferred)
- Knowledge about JSON/XML(Required)
- Knowledge about logs or how do you read logs? (Required) Good to have knowledge on any one monitoring tool.
- Knowledge on any web developer tool (Inspect element). (Required)
- Knowledge of basic terminal commands? (Required) (like: cd, grep, cat mv, rm etc)
- Empathy for our clients and ownership in solving their issues.
- Excellence in bug troubleshooting,
- KPIs and SLA management.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices is a must.
- Clear reporting to the senior leadership.
- Very good english and strong communication skills, as well as a dedicated work ethics are a must.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours with strict 5 days working and remote work up to 3 days a week in a normal healthy scenario.
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more..
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues.
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Medical insurance
- Wellness benefit fund up to 100 euro in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Covid Care Program where the employee can ask for vaccine reimbursement, covid related medical reimbursement up to 1Lac, 14 days paid leaves, one day extra paid leave for vaccination.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax.
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.