Branding and Communication Specialist
Paris, France /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
You will be part of our marketing team but more specifically of our global branding team. You will be dedicated to the FR market, helping our Head of Brand to increase our brand awareness and attachment for that specific market. Your role will be to implement our communication strategy for the French market.
- PR: define the messaging for the FR market in collaboration with the head of the global brand, manage communications with our external PR agency, co-write the press releases, elaborate the PR editorial calendar for our french market. Ensure a media/press watch, monitoring of publications, and distribution of the press review
- Partnerships: find opportunities and coordinate the collaboration with our brand partners. Plan, manage, coordinate, and execute the webinars & event initiatives related
- Influencers: Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns, Identify and build relationships with influencers and thought leaders
- Communication: Liaise with the branding team to create and coordinate communication campaigns across our different branding channels
- Events: organise, develop or take part in brand awareness events, online and offline (meetups, exhibitions, webinars, etc.). Become our evangelist for the French market speaking in all these public events
- Social media: Adapt your communication campaigns to our social media channels in collaboration with our community manager
- Customer knowledge: Understand our French-speaking customers, their needs, wants, aims and share with the global communication team to ensure the relevancy of all our messages
- You speak English and French fluently
- You have 2/3 years of experience in communication and digital marketing
- Educational background in humanities (political science, philosophy…) is a plus
- You are very organised, meticulous, and not afraid to deal with many current projects
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You have sharp business acumen, true writing skills, and the ability to roll out an editorial vision
- You are a creative person, who enjoys creating contents on various platforms and formats
- You know how to master & lead campaigns, you have a perfect understanding of brand metrics, and strong expertise in creating and maintaining personas
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home, RTT
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruits & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our Head of Branding & Communication
- A second interview with our Chief Marketing Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.