Account Executive (m/f/d) (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Sales/Account Executive /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
The Account Executive team is key for the exponential growth of Sendinblue. Account Executives are in charge of closing all large enterprise deals they receive from BDR.
We are looking for an exceptional individual contributor to target and sign key partners in German-speaking markets.
You’ll report directly to the AE Team Lead and you’ll be a major contributor to Sendinblue's success in the enterprise segment.
Being an outstanding closer is not enough. You’ll have to coach each individual contributor of your team to achieve better results than you.
What you will acquire with this Role:
- A solid Account executive position in a team operating globally
- A role to implement changes into our organization and take initiatives to make our business grow even faster
- You'll grow Sendinblue’s revenues by outperforming on signing large new accounts
- You'll maintain a monthly sales target and achieve total quotas quarterly
- You’ll add great values to our clients by solving their pains and delivering them the best solution possible
- You will contribute to the success of the entire sales team by understanding the clients and the market, as well as contribute improving, our tools and processes
- You have between 2 to 5 years of proven sales experience in the SaaS B2B
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are curious and creative, with a proven track record of building solutions and challenging the status quo
- You’re able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- strong interest in new technologies
- You’re an active listener, autonomous, ambitious, you are a self-starter and would like to actively participate in the Sendinblue growth
- You’re excellent in written and spoken communication in German and English (any other language would be a plus)
- previous experience with an email marketing or an online marketing software, it is a plus
- experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Sendinblue offers a “Sendinblue Ownership Plan” (SIBOP) which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of a financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership
- Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role)
- Global company offsite and inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 3 Days Home Office
- A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis
- Free fruits & drinks
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities
- Learning & development opportunities
The application Process:
- Video call with our HR team (30 minutes)
- A short introduction Call with our German CEO
- Interview with our Head of Enterprise Solution + Sales Role-play
- A second video interview with our CRO
Du passt zu uns, wenn du z.B. aus folgenden Bereichen kommst: Vertrieb / Sales / Account Manager / Vertriebsmitarbeiter / Innendienst / Außendienst / SaaS B2B / Sales Manager
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.