Technical Deliverability Manager
Paris, France /
Tech – Deliverability /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Technical Deliverability Manager, who will contribute to build the engineering vision, strategy on delivery/deliverability and anti-fraud features of the company. This person will work closely with all Deliverability team members, but also with our Product, Core, Developer teams, by thinking, defining, writing specifications and following/testing the developments done by our developers.
- Understand the email delivery/deliverability constraints, and translate them into possible improvements to facilitate our email sending customer’s life.
- Understand the frauds types that a self service platform like Sendinblue could be used for, and propose measures to prevent them from happening.
- Understand and suggest improvements on the existing anti-fraud algorithms, be proactive by proposing alternatives.
- Work in a cross-functional team, respecting the methods and best practices defined together, based on the best standards.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Product Development team, QA, DevOps, SRE, Product team, Support, etc.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
Our Deliverability technical stack
- Golang, PHP, NodeJs, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Redshift
- Software engineer or technical project manager with relevant skills on PHP and databases.
- Good knowledge of PHP, being able to fully understand existing code.
- Skills on PowerMTA, Postfix or other MTA in a large scale production environment would be a plus.
- Email / deliverability / anti-fraud skills would be a plus.
- Autonomy, excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems.
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Good English communication, written and verbal. English is the main language inside the team and the company.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- Interview with our Head of Deliverability
- Interview with one of our Deliverability team member
- Interview with our co-CEO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.