IT Support Specialist
Noida, India /
Technical – Infrastructure /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
As a fast-growing company, Sendinblue is in the process of growing the IT team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with the infrastructure team and the cybersecurity team. We work with cutting edge technologies and the team is encouraged to explore and lead new projects.
- Analyze departmental needs, identify gaps and boost efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
- Provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging and perform day-to-day IT support tasks.
- Implement IT operations, manages inventory, Operating Systems installation and configuration, applications the likes of:
- Windows 10 / MacOS / LinuxOS
- Mobile Device Management systems (JumpCloud DaaS / ABM)
- Manage collaboration tools and provide support (N1/N2)
- Software management (antivirus software, password manager, MS Office etc)
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- A relevant experience working as IT Support Specialist or equivalent
- A first experience in system administration is appreciatedAdvanced knowledge in the followings technologies Networking Protocols (DNS, DHCP, OSI Model)
- Operating Systems:
- MacOS Microsoft Windows 10 and LinuxOS (Ubuntu, mint) Authentication Protocol Oauth, SAML
- Good understanding of infrastructure and information security.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more.
- 1.4x times your salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Wellness benefit fund up to INR 15,000 in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Medical Insurance of INR 10 Lacs is borne by the company.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers full remote work. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Managers and Team Members.