Office & Happiness Manager
Paris, France /
HR – Office Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a high energy & team-oriented Office & Happiness Manager to join our growing team! Reporting to our Head of HR and in collaboration with our Office Manager you will take care of our Sibers by creating a great workplace environment in our Paris office, organising and coordinating different kinds of initiatives and projects.
- You will be in charge of organizing and coordinating events & initiatives to engage our Sibers and giving them the best experience (event online, parties, team buildings on department level, offsite events, etc)
- You will manage our workplace, being in contact with Wework, providers and contractors, and procuring of all the office supplies and equipment while controlling stocks
- You will prepare gifts for special events: birthdays, employment anniversaries, new child...
- You will be ensuring an excellent standard of safety & security of people and goods in our workplace
- You will support the new joinee’s onboarding experience
- In collaboration with our IT team, you will be in charge of orders and license management for our IT equipment
- You will communicate with the team via multiple channels (Slack, internal newsletters, etc) and you will share all the important information
- You will communicate with Office Managers from others cities for topics like interoffice and offices trips
- You will be the point of reference for all the workplace matters
- You are a team player, you are not afraid to solve unpredictable problems & you are close to your team !
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have 4 to 6 years of experience
- You are positive, curious and hands-on
- You already have an experience in this kind of role, in an international and fast paced environment
- You have great organizational skills, and the ability to multi task amongst constantly shifting priorities
- You are creative, intuitive and proactive, thriving for the best employee experience
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Phone interview with our Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with our Head of HR and Office manager
- Last Interview with our Chief People Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.