Group Product Manager
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
You love building the best product on its market and want to bring new ideas to deliver the best user experience to more than 100,000 clients? You spend a few hours each day monitoring what’s going on the web? You think companies very often make the mistake not to listen enough for their customers before building a new feature? You think transparent communication is key to build a great product? Then Sendinblue is the right place for you.
With a Product Team of 17 people (10 Product Managers, 5 Designers & 2 Researchers), we’re looking for a Group Product Manager, who will be part of the management team.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Head of Design to improve the product team organization, processes and workflows.
- Management of Product Managers and Lead Product Managers : coach by mentoring their performance in every areas of their role, from discovery to delivery, from user research to data analytics; challenge the team by defining achievable & prioritizable objectives, giving them regular feedback, proposing them career career development prospects and taking care of their well being; help Product Managers resolve complex situations and blockers to ensure that the team team is progressing in the right direction and collaborates with others teams effectively.
- Communicate with the design and marketing teams.
- Create and maintain a strong user centric culture.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Lead a clear product strategy to share externally and internally.
- Expert in every product management key skills (processes, data, growth, marketing, strategy).
- Good knowledge of the latest design best processes.
- Leadership, communication, and presentation skills. Critical and creative thinking with an analytical & open mind.
- Effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations.
- Value diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible.
- 7+ years of experience in a product based web company, including 3+ years of experience in developing and managing a product team
- Development of a SaaS product with proven results
- Work experience in multicultural environments
- Nice to have : Being involved in a product community to help the SIB product team being known outside
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first physical interview with Product Managers
- A last physical interview with our CPO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.