Outbound Account Executive - French speaking (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Sales/BDR /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a curious and ambitious full-cycle Outbound Account Executive, to work with the Head of Sales and Revenue leadership team to build our go-to-market strategy for outbound sales. The role will start with managing prospects from lead to commitment, through the complete sales cycle with the chance to grow as we build the team.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be in charge of growing Sendinblue’s revenues by securing new accounts.
- You'll work with the Head of Sales, Head of Revenue Growth, and CRO to design, implement and document an outbound sales strategy
- Defining and refining target account lists and strategies
- You'll maintain a monthly sales target and achieve total quotas quarterly
- Understand and care about the business of our clients, to position the value propositions of our offering, generating the interest and curiosity of our prospects
- Contribute to the building and improvement of the sales team through providing feedback on the market, our tools, and processes
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
- You have between 2 to 5 years of proven sales experience ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are curious and creative, with a proven track record of finding innovative solutions and challenging the status quo
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, autonomous, ambitious, you are a self-starter and would like to actively participate in the Sendinblue growth
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in French and English.
- Experience with email marketing or online marketing software is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video call with our HR Team (30 minutes)
- A first video interview with our Head of Sales (45 minutes)
- A role-play (30 minutes)
- A second video interview with our Chief Revenue Officer (45 minutes)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.