Paris, France /
Tech – Data /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue has a strong data culture and deals with billions of events each month.
The data team has 3 missions:
Fight against frauders (spammers, phishers, payment abuse) to project our users.
Help our clients to leverage their data with AI.
Make the data accessible to everyone at Sendinblue to help them to take the right decisions.
- Understanding of the business problem and contribution to the analysis strategy to answer it
- Use of data wrangling and descriptive analysis: exploration, auditing and data cleaning
- Participate in the design and development of new features for the company's platform and quickly find and implement innovative solutions to complex problems (analysis, algorithms, POC development, rapid iterations, etc.)
- Contribute to the data quality strategy of Sendinblue
- Monitor new technologies on a regular basis and be a source of proposals as part of its strategic projects
- Understand and help data engineers and data analysts in their missions
- Collaborate with all the teams: product, customer care, finance, marketing, corporate, sales, developers, Devops
- Have a “Data as a Service” approach to let everyone leverage the data
Our Technical Stack
- Python, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Spark (Dataproc), H2O, Redshift, BigQuery, MongoDB, S3, GCS, Dataiku, SQL, QlikSense, Tableau, Amplitude
- Excellent educational background with a Master degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Data Science, Engineering
- At least 2+ years experience on similar position and particulars projects : Applied mathematics / Machine Learning or AI / Data Pipelines
- Advanced knowledge in statistics and modeling techniques and Machine Learning, Python and/or R for statistical analysis, visualization and modeling (pandas, scikit-learn, nltk, gensim, XGBoost boosting).
- Experience working with SQL, NoSQL and cloud environments
- Effective communication with both business and technical teams
- Ability to defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as French
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Data Team
- A last video interview with our Head of Data
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.