Senior DevOps Engineer (Flexible Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Technical – Infra/DevOps /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, who will contribute to define the technical architecture and set up the processes (automated deployment, monitoring…) while working closely with the development teams. The role is located in Paris.
The Infrastructure, DBRE and DevOps team of 20 people across 3 of our offices is responsible for building and maintaining the whole infrastructure, scaling the platform and ensuring its stability and performance, as well as building the good practices and the tools to ensure the fastest delivery, while maintaining the highest quality standard.
- Understand our platform, clients, challenges and needs regarding our growth to build an effective strategy for our platform and the relevant action plans, on the short and long term, in order to design the best infrastructure possible.
- Design and implement infrastructure architectures optimized for performance, reliability, scalability, security, and cost and most importantly customer satisfaction:
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with infrastructure operation and application running.
- Provide technical assessment of the impact of any changes to product requirements solutions.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the infrastructure.
- Keep updated about technology advancements and share the knowledge with team members and peers regularly, ensuring best practices.
- +17: MongoDB clusters (~400 servers)
- +150M: the number of emails delivered per day
- +200M: the number of http requests received in 1 day
- +500TB: the volume of data served (http) every month
- ~500 servers and ~150 cloud instances (GCP and AWS)
- 20K : the number of messages exchanged on the platform every second
- 5: our points of presence in the world
- 99.98% the uptime of our API over the last 6 months
Our technical stack
- Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Rancher, RabbitMQ, Docker, GCP, Envoy, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Golang, Kafka, Nginx, HAProxy, Clickhouse, Redis cluster & sentinel, DataDog, Zookeeper
- At least 5+ years experience working as Cloud Engineer, DevOps or SRE.
- Experience in system administration and networking.
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge in CI/CD, MongoDB, Docker, GCP (or any other cloud providers), IAC tool (Terraform/Ansible or any other) and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of containerization, infrastructure orchestration, microservices and information security.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Excellent English and strong experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.