Brand Manager DACH (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Your ultimate goal will be to increase brand awareness in the DACH market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and to ensure brand consistency across all teams and channels.
What you will do
- Branding development: Ensure that messages, visual elements, and the tone of voice are adapted to the German-speaking market and well understood internally. Develop a strong brand name, image and a communication plan accordingly
- Brand Partnerships: Be a brand evangelist and partner up with associations, incubators, VCs and other companies from the tech ecosystem which are aligned with our values for joint initiatives and create unique content in order to increase brand awareness
- Events & exhibitions: Develop and take part in brand awareness events, online and offline (meetups, exhibitions, webinars, etc.) and be a spokesperson for the company
- PR: Implement a public relations strategy and manage the local PR agency in order to push the brand into tech, marketing and mainstream media
- Strategy: Create and implement a brand strategy (channels, messaging, budget) for the German-speaking market aligned with our global brand strategy
- Customer knowledge: Understand our German-speaking customers, their needs, wants and aims and adapt all initiatives and messages accordingly
What will contribute to your success
- Several years of work experience as a Brand Manager or similar field, ideally in a B2B business
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising unique content & effective campaigns
- A creative mind partnered with data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- A degree in marketing, communications or a related field is a plus
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently, we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
- HR call
- Case study
- Interview with the Head of Branding & Communication
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.