Customer Success Engineer (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer to join our Customer Success Team based in Toronto. The Customer Success Engineer manages technical portfolios and is the main point of contact for our enterprise clients. You are responsible for resolving sophisticated technical issues that may potentially have a costly and far-reaching impact on the client’s portfolio. Acting as a strategic advisor to the client, you are in charge of maintaining the client’s satisfaction and ensuring growth/retention.
- Manage portfolio of new and existing clients from onboarding to renewal and drive adoption of Sendinblue
- Identify development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Set your clients up for success: Establish critical goals/KPIs
- Be Sendinblue’s expert and proactively monitor your client's KPIs to drive adoption & value
- Educate your client by delivering demo and training of Sendinblue's product
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Care teams on a day-to-day basis to solve your customers problem and help them reach their objectives
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Marketing team
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio
- At least 2+ years experience in Pre Sales, Technical Account Manager or similar role preferably in a SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge in troubleshooting REST APIs and applications
- Experience working with RESTful technology, APIs and software engineering language (PHP, NodeJS, Python, C# or Java)
- Skills in fixing network connectivity issues are a plus
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers needs and strategy
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to drive issues resolution and work in collaboration with all departments (sales, product, care, finance, etc.)
- Data-driven & team-player
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Optional health insurance package
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.