Finance Officer (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Finance/Legal – Finance /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to take over finance & admin part of our 2 Indian entities. This Role has no Team Managing responsibilities. You will report to the Finance Team, based in France and work closely with the CPA firm.
As Finance Officer, you will:
- Process invoices and payments, staff reimbursements
- Reconcile bank statements
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assisting CPA firm for day-to-day accounting and give them all information to have accurate accounting
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Tax compliance with CPA firm
- Assist CPA firm for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Give feedback to Finance Team for monthly reporting
- Coordinate the financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Improvement of internal processes
What will contribute to your success:
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software (like NetSuite)
- Should be comfortable in visiting Government offices whenever required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Autonomy, Proactive, Ability to work in a scalable environment
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including a bike, flight tickets, and many more.
- 1.4x times your day salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Medical insurance
- Wellness benefit fund up to INR 15,000 in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Medical Insurance of INR 10 Lacs is borne by the company.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebrations, Team parties, & team-building outings
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.