Customer Success Manager (French Native)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
The role of our Customer Success team is to make sure that our customers get the best experience and value out of their Sendinblue platform. They manage a large portfolio of Enterprise Customers from the contract signature to its renewal.
Their objectives: Adoption, Satisfaction, Growth, Retention
We are looking for a CSM based in Paris. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team and join one of the NEXT 40 startups in France!
- Set your clients up for success: establish critical goals/KPIs and help to achieve them
- Be Sendinblue’s expert and proactively monitor your client's KPIs to drive adoption & value and in order to prevent the churn
- Collaborate closely with all departments on a day-to-day basis to help your customers to reach their objectives
- Contribute to your customer’s marketing strategy and roadmap by developing and maintaining a strategic trusted advisor relationship with them
- Be the voice of the customer to the SIB Product team
- Drive regular cadence with customers to report on KPIs, share results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders
- Identify and manage development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Participate in the team’s effort to build a global Success framework for Sendinblue
- Customer centric
- Relevant work experience (at least 2 years as a CSM) in a SaaS company
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers needs and strategy
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills (English & French)
- Ability to drive issues resolution and work in collaboration with all departments (sales, product, care, finance, etc.)
- Proactive, autonomous and efficient
- Team player
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Head of CSM
- An in-house case study presentation and round of interviews with the Head of CSM, our CCO and a Senior CSM
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.