Paid Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As a Paid Acquistion Specialist (m/f/d), you will be working alongside our Paid Acquisition Manager in order to drive & govern effective end to end growth of paid marketing channels (e.g. SEM, Youtube, Display, Facebook) to drive customer acquisition.
You will have an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses in France (next 40 startup) and the world as we look to become the one-stop marketing and sales solution for SMBs. You will learn a lot about 'Acquisition' in a fast-paced environment and have the chance to witness and participate in our exponential growth phase with a team that will become like family to you. And of course, you’ll have all the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
What you will do
- Work closely with Paid Acquisition Manager to drive recommendations on campaign strategies & performance marketing initiatives through acquisition and other ad hoc analyses
- Execute online marketing campaigns on core paid channels (campaign creation, ads copy, bids optimization, and testing) globally
- Monitor and evaluate paid channels' results and performances, ensuring the highest ROI and acquisition growth
- Develop new tools and processes to scale Sendninblue’s campaign coverage in core geographical zones
- Liaising with strategy and data teams to gather qualitative and quantitative inputs, and integrate them within the Performance Marketing Strategy
- Tools that you will be managing daily: Adwords/Bing, Excel, GA, Qliksense, Dataiku
Requirements for this role
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business and ideally first internship experience in Finance/Consulting
- Ability to deliver best in class results with limited resources
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and putting it all together for an actionable plans
- You know how to make the funnel bigger and are hooked on seeing the acquisition graphs going in the right directions
- You bring strong data-driven decision-making with an experimental and a lean approach to your work
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you excel at taking ownership`
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and home office up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday and weekly in-office yoga classes
- Office dogs :)
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.