Senior User Researcher (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Researcher/Strategist /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We have a 360°UX team with dedicated content and research teams to help us transform our SaaS platform into a one-stop shop for all our customers, be they very small companies with very little marketing knowledge or bigger groups. We believe good UX Research is essential.
What we need you for:
- Conducting research projects at all stages of the design cycle from problem definition to actionable recommendations for the Product Team
- Participating in setting up the User Research strategy with the Research Team and the Product Team
- Developing our User Research toolbox with relevant tools, methods, and frameworks
- Increasing skills and evangelizing User Research in the Product Team to enable them to conduct their own research
How you will do it:
- Collaborating with the Product Team and becoming the trusted Research partner of one of our three product areas
- Presenting your work in an engaging manner
- Developing the culture of user insights and the influence of User Research
We’d like it if you are (you do not need to tick all the boxes, please apply even you don’t tick all the boxes, we are not looking for a set of bullet points):
- A User Researcher with at least 5+ years of hands-on experience with user research activities, on a wide range of quantitative & qualitative methods
- A strong communicator, used to working with cross-functional teams
- Proficient with tools such as Dovetail, Amplitude, FullStory, Maze, Typeform
- Fluent in English (German or Spanish is a plus)
- Results-driven with strong organizational and analytical skills
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ...and more!
- A first call with an HR team member (30 minutes)
- An interview with the User Research team (45 minutes)
- A Live Use Case (1 hour)
- A last interview with our Head of UX (45 minutes)
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.