Lead Frontend - ReactJS (Full Remote Policy)
Noida, India /
Technical – Development/Frontend /
Full-Time / Remote
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a ReactJS Lead, who will contribute to building the engineering vision and strategy to help the company by working directly with our Engineering Manager and address a wide range of topics in all of our product verticals.
Our technical stack: ReactJS, Redux, Golang, PHP, NodeJs, Kubernetes, Rancher, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, MongoDB, ClickHouse, Nginx, HAProxy.
1- Great compensation package
2- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home
3- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
4- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
5- Annual company offsite & interoffice trip.
- Understand our clients and challenge the Graphic UX/UI Team to make sure we're designing the best user experience; design website custom design.
- Code the interface while taking care of all the details described in our design system to bring to life an incredible user experience.
- Build state-of-the-art micro-frontends that integrate with our REST APIs.
- Work in a cross-functional team, respecting the methods and best practices defined together, based on the best standards.
- Collaborate with other teams such as the Product Development team, QA, DevOps, SRE, Product team, Support, etc.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- At least 2+ years of experience as Lead UI and overall 5+ years of experience in development
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS & Redux
- Knowledge writing unit test cases using Jest, Enzyme, and Mobile Experience is a plus
- Autonomy, excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills can move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
- You want to iterate quickly and safely on high-scale systems.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose through iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more.
- 1.4x times your salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Wellness benefit fund up to INR 15,000 in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Medical Insurance of INR 10 Lacs is borne by the company.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers full remote work. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Managers and Team Members.