Paid Acquisition Manager
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Key member of the performance marketing team and you will be responsible for driving effective end-to-end growth of the paid marketing channels (SEM, Paid Social, Display) to drive customer acquisition.
This is a very strategic position for Sendinblue and you will have an opportunity to make a direct impact on the bottom line of the company.
It is an opportunity to join us and grow with us as we look to continue our exponential growth phase, in order to become the one-stop marketing and sales solution for SMBs. You’ll be joining a team that will become like a family to you. And of course, you’ll have all the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
- Own, launch and manage all paid marketing channels for specific zones: strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization to ensure we continue on our accelerated growth curve while providing the highest ROI and acquisition growth
- Monitor and measure the efficiency and opportunities (short/long term) of each channels
- Test new channels all the time, define a clear framework, and identify new growth opportunities that make sense for Sendinblue.
- Develop new tools and processes to scale Sendninblue’s campaign coverage in core geographical zones
- Work with the Head of Performance Marketing to deliver and ensure high performance & growth on the paid component of Sendinblue's Acquisition engine
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing partners - including Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. Build strong relationship and leverage this relationship to meet our ambitious growth target
- Tools that you will be managing daily: Adwords/Bing, Excel, GA, Dataiku; we expect you to be both very operational when needed and strategic when planning for the next months
- Share best practice across the paid acquisition team and identify opportunities to scale
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience in paid performance marketing and at least 2 years in SEM.
- Experience with B2B funnel strategies is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem, and experience in executing paid performance campaigns with proven track of successfully executed campaigns
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and can put it all together for actionable plans
- Results-oriented and focus on getting things done
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit
What we are looking for ?
- You iterate constantly, to make the funnel bigger and tighten acquisition
- You are hooked on seeing the acquisition graphs going in the right directions
- You bring strong data-driven decision-making with an experimental and a lean approach to your work
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you excel at taking ownership
- You own the acquisition target volume with a multi-channels approach
- You build a global acquisition strategy (across the world) and are motivated by finding scalable opportunities
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Paid Marketing team
- A case study
- A second video interview with our CMO and our Head of Performance Marketing
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.