Corporate Legal Counsel - Apprenticeship
Paris, France /
Corporate – Legal /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Reporting to our Legal Manager, the role of our Corporate Legal Counsel is to advise and support our global organization on all corporate law matters. In addition, the Corporate Legal Counsel must be able to assist the Legal team on various topics, in particular contracts and compliance (GDPR, Sapin II). For this reason the position also requires a good knowledge of contract law and a comprehension of the tech industry and its regulations. The role is located in Paris.
- Assist the CFO and the Legal team on all corporate matters : preparing general meetings, drafting minutes, assisting on the approval of annual accounts, following up of ordinary and extraordinary transactions in collaboration with our external lawyers, working on transfer pricing governance, handling administrative procedures etc.
- Create and improve internal processes
- Compliance with regulatory frameworks domestically and abroad (GDPR, CCPA, anti-bribery regulations etc.)
- Draft and review agreements (SaaS agreements, service agreements, DPAs, NDAs, Suppliers agreements etc.)
Contracts and compliance:
- Master’s degree in corporate law and good knowledge of contract law
- Entering a Master 2 in corporate law open to work-study contracts in September 2021
- At least 1 year of experience (internships included) in corporate law
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French
- Self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, while able to work independently
- Ability to convince and to interact productively and collaboratively with personnel at all levels
- Strong organizational skills, proactive and result oriented
- Strong work ethic, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work and communicate in a multicultural environment on a daily basis
- Open minded and think outside the box
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Legal Manager
- A second video interview with our CFO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.