SE/SSE - Golang Developer (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Technical – Development/Backend /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
We are looking for a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer (Golang) to join our development team in Noida and contribute to product development.
As SE/SSE, you will:
- Be responsible for application design, code development, testing and deployment and maintenance
- Write well-designed and optimised code
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
What will contribute to your success:
- 2- 6 years of experience in product development with excellent coding skills in Golang
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/Mysql
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience in caching & MQ is a plus
- Positive attitude and zeal to learn
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Case Study
- 2 Technical Virtual Interview Rounds - 60 mins each
- 1 HR discussion - 30 mins
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & a lot of fun activities
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including a bike, flight tickets, and many more.
- 1.4x times your day salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Medical Insurance of INR 10 Lacs is borne by the company.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebrations, Team parties, & team-building outings
Apply if you find this role suitable as per your skill sets and capabilities.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head, Managers, and Team Members.
Our recruiting process will mostly be virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
The timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.