CEO Personal Assistant
Paris, France /
HR – Office Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an ambitious personal assistant based in Paris. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team and join one of the NEXT 40 startups in France!
You will provide top-level assistance to our CEO. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to manage internal and external relationships, ability to work with senior executives, and superb communication skills. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering strategic value and work in a high powered, collaborative environment.
- Perform complex calendar management and organization
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports
- Help ensure our CEO is properly prepared and on time for all meetings
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings and global summits
- At least 5+ years of experience as executive assistant
- Experience in a similar start-up environments and international organizations preferable
- Proven ability in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English & French
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our CEO
- A last interview with our Head of HR and our CPO (Chief People Officer)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.