IT Support Specialist (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Technical – Security /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
As a fast-growing company, Sendinblue is in the process of growing the IT team. We are now looking for an IT Support Specialist (CDI) to join our Paris Office. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with the infrastructure team and the cybersecurity team and you will report directly to our IT Manager. We work with cutting edge technologies and the team is encouraged to explore and lead new projects.
- Analyze departmental needs, identify gaps and boost efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
- Onboarding & Offboarding process at scale.
- Provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging and perform day-to-day IT support tasks.
- Implement IT operations, manages inventory, Operating Systems installation and configuration, applications the likes of: Multi OS platform, MDM, Manage collaboration tools and provide support (N1/N2), Software management (antivirus software, password manager, MS Office, etc)
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- 1 year of experience working as IT Support Specialist or equivalent (apprenticeship, internship or CDD or CDI)
- A first experience in system administration is appreciated
- Knowledge in the followings technologies : Networking Protocols (DNS, DHCP, OSI Model), Operating Systems: MacOS, Microsoft Windows 10 & Linux, Authentication Protocol Oauth, SAML, SSO, Good understanding of infrastructure and information security.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment is a plus - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day - 72% paid by Sendinblue)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- A first video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with Manu, IT Manager
- A last video interview with Julien, CISO
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.