Enterprise Marketing Director (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Marketing – Enterprise Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
You will be in charge of building the marketing strategy of Entreprise Business and all initiatives to generate a strong pipeline of new inbound entreprise leads (MQL) to feed the Business Development Representative team. You’ll also coordinate with the Business Development Representative team to run Account-Based Marketing initiatives to support the outbound sales on key accounts.
Reporting to our CMO, you’ll work as a business partner with the CRO and the Revenue Team, and you’ll make sure to fit the overall Enterprise Marketing strategy into Sendinblue’s global marketing strategy.
The role involves devising, planning and coordinating scalable enterprise marketing programs across multiple channels, such as paid traffic, webinars, events, marketing automation, account-based marketing (ABM), content strategy etc.
- Understand the buyer’s journey for Enterprise accounts and develop a personalised Go2Market approach
- Oversee the execution of the inbound channel strategy (website, event, webinar, paid campaigns, nurturing) and set the right KPIs and tools to measure the effectiveness of these initiatives
- Provide relevant MQLs to Sales team and set feedback loop process to always optimise them according to their need
- Support BDR team in the roll out of their new Account Marketing Bases strategy by organising the relevant marketing support (campaign, content…)
- Manage and scale Marketing resources efficiently
- Own and allocate the marketing enterprise budget aiming at supporting new revenues growth with a good CAC
- Ensure a smooth communication between operations teams (customer success, sales, marketing) and Top Executives to align stakeholder on target, performance and vision for enterprise sector
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing for enterprise level B2B customers in a fast paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of B2B marketing and working with an inside sales team.
- Demonstration of strategic thinking skills combined with the ability to implement effective plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, is very adaptable and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Capacity of creating an efficient work environment that encourages maximum performance and dedication
- Very collaborative, you like working hand in hand with your stakeholders
- Persuasive, you like the challenges
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English
- Experience in US market or within US company is a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Optional health insurance package
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events and more!
- Video interview with our HR Team
- First interview with our Chief Marketing Officer
- Live business interview with our VP Marketing and Head of Sales
- Last interview with our Chief Revenue Officer
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.