Paris, France /
Finance/Legal – Finance /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
As the right-hand of the CFO you will act as a real Finance Business Partner, participating in the structuring of the Financial strategy at Sendinblue.
Business & Risk Analysis
- Together with the controlling team, you will perform Risk & Business Analysis for the active M&A strategy of the Group (3 to 5 deals per annum expected), including synergies analysis
- You will participate in the internal audit program to be implemented
- You will lead various call for tenders projects with strategic suppliers
Corporate & Finance communication
- You will collect and analyse all information needed to assess the performance of the Finance team (internal KPIs) as well as the company global performance
- Together with the accounting and controlling teams, you will be working on communication materials for all company stakeholders
- You will be working on the preparation of Management meetings and employee communication materials related to Finance strategy
Ad Hoc Projects
- Strategic contract pricing & negotiation, working capital requirements improvement, supporting the international business development together with the marketing team
- Anti-fraud management, cash management projects, FX strategy implementation
- Internal process improvement: training and managing the finance team towards more automated procedures, documentation, technical issues,..
- Support the change, involve employees in its implementation, coaching and mentoring the finance team
- Conceptualise and drive initiatives across the finance department as well as cross-functional areas that support company-wide growth
- Proven work experience as Head of Finance, Finance Director or similar
- Top tier school diploma in Finance, business or management, or top tier engineering school
- In-depth understanding of financial operations and modelling, strong sense of synthesis
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Analytical skills, business orientation and driving force
- Excellent team-building and team-management skills, ability to build trustworthy relationships
- Autonomy and proactivity, teamwork orientation and capability to involve others in key decisions
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English & French
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 3 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our CFO
- A second interview with our CEO and CPO (Chief People Officer)
- A last interview with the team
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.