Tech Lead - Web Development (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Marketing Tech /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Tech Lead - Web Development (m/f/d) to join the Marketing Tech team in our Berlin office. The main scope of this role will be the development and execution of all technology/architecture for the team and marketing projects, as well as responsibility for leading the initiative for new projects, with the purpose of improving our current structure and aiding the acquisition goals of the marketing team. In addition, the Tech Lead works closely with our developers to maintain quality standards and develops the team on new technologies.
What you will do
- Lead the development and implementation of new technical processes (Deployments, server setup, website logistics), and work to improve existing processes
- Handle checks on the whole system, conduct the testing and future integration of automated (Cypress) testing for the entire environment to improve QA and reduce bugs
- Delegate tasks and achieve daily, weekly, and monthly SLIs
- Abide by all the project and company guidelines and technical standards and ensure that the team members are doing so. Suggest improvements to these standards whenever possible
- Manage the technical responsibilities of the team, performing code reviews and suggesting improvements if needed to align with industry best practice
- Responsible for responding in an expeditious manner to reported bugs, errors, or issues, and prioritizing their resolution
- Work with our Project Manager and stakeholders to define options and translate business requirements into technical design and execution plans
- Write progress reports and delivering technical demonstrations to the relevant stakeholders
What will contribute to your success
- Knowledge of architecture, software design patterns, and collaborative methodologies
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills and an analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English including the ability to effectively explain technical concepts
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently, we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
Note on COVID-19: While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.