Knowledge Specialist (Flexible Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Knowledge Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
You love to explain technical concepts to people and popularise content?
You want to have a real impact helping people ?
You are organised, meticulous, curious and eager to learn ? Then this position is for you!
We are looking for a Knowledge Specialist to join the Product Team to help us build the perfect help center. You will work on Sendinblue’s help center, writing, updating, and maintaining the different help articles.
You will also take care of internal projects to improve the internal processes and the visibility of the help center. The team is brand new, and there are a lot of things to implement, which is pretty exciting !
Sendinblue has more than 300,000 clients around the world, and the self-service offer (help center) is key to keep our customers happy. Every article we build in our help center has a real impact on our customers’ use of the product and daily lives.
What you will do:
- Design, organise, and improve our help center articles
- Review existing help articles to make sure the content is up to date
- Engage with engineers, product managers, and support team members to ensure the accuracy of the articles
- Actively contribute to maintaining and improving the product
- Listen to our customers and plan the improvements they’re asking for
- Make sure everybody in the company always have the same level of information on the product and help center part
What will contributes to your success:
- Master's degree level
- You can speak English fluently
- At least 1 / 2 years of experience in technical writing or support, ideally for a SaaS tool
- Analytical mind
- Organisational skills, precision, patience
- Understanding of the technical part in deep when needed; and knowing how to popularise technical concepts
- Good sense of design and what make a great UX
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.