Brand Manager - DACH (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 350 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced Brand Manager (m/f/d) with excellent German-speaking skills to help us sharpen our brand identity and increase our brand awareness in the DACH market.
What you will do:
- Branding development: ensure that messages, visual elements, and the tone of voice are adapted to the German-speaking market and well understood internally. Develop a strong brand name, image and a communication plan accordingly
- Guidelines: develop style guides, templates, and any other materials while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind; advise internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand
- Protector of the Brand: ensure that all team members provide high-quality content, monitor the delivery of the brand (visual, messaging and tone of voice) with the different internal stakeholders (content marketing, sales, customer care, etc.)
- Accountability: ownership for brand awareness and consistency in the DACH market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Strategy: create and implement a communication strategy (channels, messaging, budget) for the German-speaking market aligned with our global communication strategies
- Events & exhibitions: develop and take part in brand awareness events, online and offline (meetups, exhibitions, webinars, etc.) and speak in public
- PR: implement public relations strategies and manage communications with external agencies in order to push the brand into tech, marketing, and mainstream media
- Brand Partnerships: find partners and opportunities with associations and groups aligned with our values in order to increase brand awareness
- Customer knowledge: understand our German-speaking customers, their needs, wants and aims and share with the global communication team to ensure the relevance of all messages
What will contribute to your success:
- You have several years of experience in branding and communication, ideally in the B2B SaaS industry in DACH
- You have excellent German-speaking and fluent English-speaking abilities
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are an agile, creative, and tech-savvy worker who's ready to grow our brand
- You have a hands-on mentality and a pronounced talent for organization with a high attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- You are curious and autonomous with an ambition to actively participate in the growth of Sendinblue
- You have basic skills in table tennis and/or table football (for a bonus point)
What we offer:
- A detailed onboarding phase with training courses on our products
- A long-term, future-proof job with varied activities and new exciting challenges in a supportive environment
- Opportunities to advance your professional and technical skills
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern office in a central location including table football/table tennis, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday and weekly in-office yoga classes
- Office dogs :)
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
This position is available immediately.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.