Product Director - Technical (Full Remote Policy)
Noida, India /
Product – Product Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
The goal of our Product Team is to build the best product on its market to satisfy more than 300,000 clients. We believe companies need to listen to their customers and find attractive ways to meet their needs. If you want to be part of the journey and you think transparency, communication and collaboration are key to building a great product, we need you in our team!
With a Product Team of around 40 people (Product Managers, Designers, UX Writers and Researchers, Content Managers, Knowledge Managers and Specialists), we’re looking for a Product Director - Technical, who will be in charge of the product roadmap for our verticals. You’ll be working with all the teams across the company : designers, marketing, customer success, development etc.
- Own one part of the product covered on which several product teams are working
- Manage at least one of these product teams
- Manage PMs, define their objectives, mentor them to help them reach their goals
- Create, communicate and execute ambitious product strategies
- Collaborate and work closely with the VP Product to improve the product team organization, processes and workflows
- Collaborate with an international team based across the world (Paris, US, India, Bulgaria, Russia…)
- Work closely with a large team of UX Designers, Researchers and so on.
- We have a lot of design-oriented projects.
- We are growing very quickly, we have a lot of challenges to work on and you will constantly work on improving our user experience.
- By working with us, you will have a direct impact on the company and on the team
- 7+ years of experience in a product based web company, including 3+ years of experience in developing and managing a product team
- Experience in development a SaaS product with proven results
- Expert in every product management key skills (processes, data, growth, marketing, strategy)
- Good knowledge of the latest design best processes
- Leadership, communication, and presentation skills. Critical and creative thinking with an analytical & open mind
- Ability to effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- Being involved in a product community to help the SIB product team being known outside (nice to have)
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more.
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Wellness benefit fund up to INR 15,000 in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Medical Insurance of INR 10 Lacs is borne by the company.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with Sylvain, VP Product
- A third video interview with our team members
- A last video interview with Jérémy, CPO
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.