Toronto, Canada /
Sales – Inbound Sales Enterprise /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
To continue the development of our Toronto office we are looking for an exceptional Account Executive (AE). The goal is to continue to build a talented and engaged sales team, aligned with our values and who is motivated to contribute to our success on the North American market. He/she will be part of the global Sales team and will work in coordination with the Head of Sales North America and the Market Director.
We are looking for a talented and competitive AE who thrives in a quick and long sales cycle environment.
Your missions will be (not limited to) :
* Identify, qualify and follow-up the highest potential incoming leads
* Build and develop relationships with key account owners and/or executives at a head office level
* Excellent Pipe management
* Reply to calls for tenders
* Platform demonstration
* Close deals!
* Upsell and churn prevention strategies
**What you’ll acquire with this role:**
* A very thorough SaaS industry knowledge
* Sales pitch & marketing knowledge on the Digital Marketing industry
* Coaching on the sales part
* Confidence to speak with C-level executives and also to the different technical & product Business Units
* The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Toronto office
- We are only accepting applicants who are a resident of Canada or legally able to work in Canada.
- You have between 2 to 5 years of proven Sales Experience, and you wish to join a dynamic sales team in the Saas sector.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, you are ambitious and would like to actively participate in the SendinBlue growth.
- Native English (both verbal and written) is a requirement. Bilingual in French, Spanish or German is a plus - our team is very international 😊
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.