Marketing Business Analyst (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Marketing Tech /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for our next Marketing Business Analyst who will be working within the Marketing team (~50 team members). You will report to the Strategy & Planning Manager and you will work in very close collaboration with our CMO, the rest of the marketing team and other C-levels in order to ensure the good execution of marketing strategy and global operations.
This is an incredible opportunity to get to know everything about a fast-growing SaaS scale-up. In this position, you will work closely with the multiple teams here at Sendinblue, within Marketing and beyond. You will be witnessing Sendinblue's strategic deployment in acquisition, product, data, finance, etc.
- Day to day performance monitoring of marketing key performance indicators (including acquisition by zone & channel, average basket value, CAC, OPEX spend, etc.)
- Lead monthly and weekly performance review meetings for the marketing team: includes meeting preparation, analysis & investigation and presentation to the team and executives
- Monitoring of Marketing Budget Delivery: collaborate closely with finance and functional leads for an effective and smooth budget delivery
- Constantly review data to gain a deeper understanding of our revenues to identify opportunities to optimize our performance (geographical, on a specific channel, etc.)
- Ensure optimization of our offer and price positioning (constant monitoring of changes in our competitive landscape)
- Oversee A/B tests (aligning product and data team for implementation, results monitoring and recommandations)
- Provide support in high level transversal projects e.g. churn optimization (analysis, alignment of multiple stakeholders, follow-ups, etc.)
- Evangelize data-driven decision making and provide deep dives into specific functional areas when needed
- You have graduated in Business Management/Marketing/Economics/Finance
- 2-5 years of experience in paid performance marketing, marketing operations, growth, ideally in a Saas environment
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and can put it all together for actionable plans. Experience in SQL is a plus
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- Results-oriented approach and focus on getting things done
- Motivation to take ownership of high impact projects, clearly communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Team player with a proactive mindset and strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment
- English fluency is required as we work in English. French is also a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Chance to grow your professional & technical skills, with room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (€12.5 per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- RTTBi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- 1 case study
- 1 interview with the Strategy & Planning Manager
- 1 interview with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.