Outbound Business Development Representative (Hybrid Remote Policy)
New York, New York /
Revenue – Sales/BDR /
Collaboration and innovation, while staying humbly open are at the root of our identity. At Sendinblue, we are a growing and diverse team with offices across France, India, Germany, Austria, US/Canada and more.
Headquartered in Paris, Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. Our service provides the ultimate Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower organizations with the tools they need to build strong customer relationships while driving long-term success.
As the recipient of the 2022 Best in Biz SMBs and 2023 Built In Best Places to Work awards, we truly value creating a space where our team members and clients feel that they are heard and respected. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment where your potential for growth and development is unlimited, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
We are opening our new Manhattan office in April and searching for someone who is energetic, self-driven and looking to grow with our US Sales and Marketing team.
Since launching the Enterprise service in 2018 we have built a market-leading product used by brands from various fields of activity. Sendinblue’s revenue team is in hyper-growth with 5 exceptional quarters back to back.
As a Business Development Representative at Sendinblue, you will be helping to build the North-American market. Generating business opportunities by following processes and testing new approaches to prospect into business accounts. Together with sales management and marketing, you’ll receive inbound leads to qualify and also reach out to prospects using email, LinkedIn and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
You will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
The role will report to the head of sales and together you will shape the process to target key accounts. This is an opportunity for rapid growth as this team scales!
As an Outbound Business Development Representative, you will:
- Learn, develop and execute processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with the Head of Sales and other team members
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Work with the team to leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Work with the sales managers to close deals and sign new clients
What will contribute to your success:
- You have between 2+ years of proven sales experience, ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers
What we're looking for:
- Impact first: You have an entrepreneurial mindset to test and learn
- Build up together: You are agile, able to adapt to feedback and build new systems and processes with colleagues
- Humbly open: You are authentically curious, looking to understand people and their goals
- Empower the customer: You are interested in learning about our customers, prospective and existing
- Strong interest in new technologies
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- You want to make a real difference
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly Lunch Stipend
- Optional health FSA
- Insurance plan (medical, dental, vision, & life)
- Optional SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Transportation cost coverage
- 22 Weeks of Maternity Leave/6 weeks of parental leave (top-up)
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events
- ..and more!
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members