Noida, India /
Tech – Backend /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data team.
The team interacts with the whole company (product, customer care, finance, marketing, corporate, sales, developers, devops).
- automating complex business tasks
- providing reliable data for analytics from small to big data
- detecting fraud, spam, phishing
- providing internal scoring (sales leads generation, user quality scores)
- providing automated predictions for clients
- This team is currently composed of 7 people.
- Development: SQL, Python, PySpark, Dataiku, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Data sources: S3, Redshift, MongoDB, MySQL, GCS, Google Pub/Sub, HTTP APIs
- Reporting: Amplitude, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Chart.io, Planhat, Salesforce
- Develop and maintain (small or big) data pipelines for analytics and data science
- Increase the reliability of existing and future data jobs through testing, containerisation, orchestration and monitoring
- Improve the data quality through automated data quality monitoring
- Contribute to data modelling and architecture during the conception and development of new projects
- Understand and help data analysts
- Collaborate with all the teams: product, customer care, finance, marketing, corporate, sales, developers, Devops
- Stay up-to-date with new data technologies and be a source of proposal
- Help the team shine inside and outside the company with communication around data projects
- Minimum 3 years experience in a company (ideally in a start-up)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data engineering
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of ETL coding and relevant libraries (preferably in Python: pandas, sqlalchemy, request)
- Good knowledge of data storage tools on premise and in the cloud
- Good ability to design different data architectures to adapt to a variety of requirements
- Good experience with development workflow: agile, git, test, deployment, monitoring
- Good English level, everything is written in English
- Good ability to work on a wide variety of projects with a wide diversity of people
Nice to have:
- Experience with containerization, orchestration and monitoring
- Experience with integration tests and automated data quality monitoring
- Experience with reporting tools such as Qlik, Tableau and Amplitude
- Experience with graphical data processing such as Dataiku
- Experience with big data tools such as Spark, Kafka, Hive and Elastic
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.