Implementation Specialist (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
As the first technical contact after the contract signature, you are the "Go from expectations to reality person" for our clients! Your mission is to understand your clients’ desired outcomes and set them up for success as quickly as possible.
As our Implementation Specialist, you'll assist them during the whole implementation phase providing them with a deployment plan, milestones, assistance and best practices. You'll be part of the Customer Success Team in a brand new role!
- Get a detailed picture of the client’s needs and technical infrastructure
- Define, customize and execute implementation plans with key deliverables and project milestones with the CSM/PM and Deliverability expert
- Help them develop configurations that guarantee optimal usage of all features of the product
- Guide them on API settings and integrations
- Test and troubleshoots setups, monitoring the health of all your clients in Implementation Phase
- Work closely with the CSM team & Technical teams (Product, Engineering, and Customer Care) to keep on optimizing the implementation process
- You are customer-centric
- You're fluent in French and English
- You have technical skills, with a special focus on API RESTful and DNS set up
- You are able to debug the implementation of a REST API in any language (read and understand where the problem is)
- You are proactive and a real problem solver (we love creative solutions!)
- You are curious, eager to learn, and have great adaptability to change
- You have organizational and project management skills and are detail-oriented
- You are able to exploit logs with tools like Datadog and Kibana
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- RTTBi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- A first video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with the Customer Success Director
- A case study
- A last video interview with some team members
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.