Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As the first technical contact after the contract signature, you are the "Go from expectations to reality person" for our clients! Your mission is to understand your clients’ desired outcomes and set them up for success as quickly as possible.
You'll assist them during the whole implementation phase providing them with a deployment plan, milestones, assistance and best practices. You'll be part of the Customer Success Team in a brand new role!
- Get a detailed picture of the client’s needs and technical infrastructure
- Define, customise and execute implementation plans with key deliverables and project milestones
- Help them develop configurations that guarantee an optimal usage of all features of the product
- Guide them on API settings and integrations
- Test and troubleshoots setups, monitoring the health of all your clients on Implementation Phase
- Work closely with sales teams (Account Executive & CSMs) on Pre Sales Demo and to define Business Objectives
- Work closely with Technical team (Product, Engineering, and Customer Care) to keep on optimising the implementation process
- You have 1 year of experience in a client-facing role
- You have technical skills, with a special focus on API RESTful
- You are able to debug the implementation of a REST API in any language (read and understand where the problem is)
- You are proactive and a real problem solver (we love creative solutions!)
- You are curious, eager to learn and have a great adaptability to change
- You have organisational and project management skills and are detail-oriented
- You are able to exploit logs with tools like Datadog and Kibana
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Video interview with our HR Team
- Video Interview with the Customer Success Director
- Case study
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.