Account Executive (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Sales/Account Executive /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 700+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across nine offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, all Sibers evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: Empower the Customer, Build up Together, Impact First, Humbly Open, and People Company.
The Account Executive team is key to continuing the growth of Sendinblue, so partnering with the BDR team you will be receiving qualified opportunities while also generating your own opportunities and converting them into Enterprise paying clients.
We are looking for an exceptional individual contributor to target and sign key partners on the English-speaking and French-speaking market. You’ll report directly to the AE Team Lead and you’ll be a major contributor to Sendinblue's success in the enterprise segment. Being an outstanding closer is not enough. You’ll have to coach each individual contributor to your team to achieve better results than you.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- You'll grow Sendinblue’s revenues by outperforming on signing large new accounts
- You'll maintain a monthly sales target and achieve total quotas quarterly
- You’ll add great value to our clients by solving their pains and delivering them the best solution possible
- You will contribute to the success of the entire sales team by understanding the clients and the market, as well as contribute to improving, our tools and processes
What you’ll acquire with this role:
- A great knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- Expertise on Digital & CRM Marketing
- 1 to 1 Sales coaching and a complete onboarding program
- Confidence to speak with C-level executives and also to the different technical & product Business Units
- The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Paris office
What will contribute to your success:
- You have + 2 years of proven sales experience (in a SaaS B2B is a plus)
- A good knowledge of sales processes and methodologies both in complex sales environments as well as in faster sales cycles
- Impact first: You have the ability to understand and clearly pitch use cases, provide a solution & find workarounds when needed to win with adoption of the right vocabulary related to our industry
- Build up together & People company : You are agile, able to adapt to feedback and build new systems and processes with colleagues
- Humbly open: You are authentically curious, looking to understand people and their goals
- Empower the customer: You are interesting in learning about our customers, prospective and existing
- You’re excellent in written and spoken communication in French and English (any other language would be a plus)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do with GymLib
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- A first video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with our Sales Manager and/or Head of sales
- A role-play
- A last video interview with our CRO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.