Customer Success Renewal and Upsell Manager - Stage
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
The Customer Success Renewal and Upsell Manager will be responsible for assisting the Sendinblue Sales Team in their efforts to maintain and grow Sendinblue revenue. He/She will focus on maintaining revenue on low touch clients and will be in charge of ensuring that every yearly contract is renewed and will also focus on dealing with upsells and cross-sells opportunities of existing clients.
- Work with the Director of Customer Success to ensure the renewal of contracts of low touch clients
- Properly deal with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with the Director of Customer Success and CSMs to help maintain revenue and lower churn rate on this segment
- Work with our Customer Success and Sales team in order to provide feedback on the requirements of our customers
- Ensure that the tools in place are used properly and provide feedback to our operations for improvements
- Provide feedback on churn reasons and identify points of improvements to avoid it in the future
- Update and maintain the CRM data on the low touch segment
What you will need to success:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student, looking for an internship in sales/customer success
- French native, Fluent in English, a third European language is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Results oriented, excellent time management skills
- First experience in client facing position is a big plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative start-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Ticket restaurant - Swile card (8.50 €)
- Reimbursement of 50% of public transport
- A modern office in central Paris with fruits, snacks, drinks and lots of fun activities
- HR call
- A first interview with our Customer Success Director
- A last interview with our Chief Customer Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.