Learning Content Creator (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Ops /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Learning Content Creator to join the Global Customer Operations team and help our team spread product knowledge across the company.
You will work on our training platform to create, update, and maintain e-learning content. Values such as empathy, patience, and an eagerness to learn are essential to enjoy this role. You will work closely with Subject Matter Experts from the Support, Product, and Marketing teams.
Sendinblue has more than 600 team members around the world, and learning content is key to keeping our team and customers happy. Every lesson we build has a real impact on our team, and in return, our customers’ use of the product and daily lives.
- Craft compelling, engaging, on-brand e-learning content for our product
- Create interactive step-by-step tutorials using Iorad
- Consult with SMEs on course content to ensure rich, meaningful, and accurate training
- Continuously improve learning content, listening to learner feedback
- Create knowledge checks and quizzes to assess learner retention
- Mentor peers on the use of an LMS for documenting their internal processes
- Prepare ad-hoc learning content for ILT upon request
- Effectively manage deadlines and competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communication, Education, E-learning or related field preferred
- Fluency in English, French is a strong plus
- 1-2 years content writing or support experience, ideally for a SaaS tool
- Experience building and delivering effective training content
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to simplify technical subjects and emphasise with learners
- Strategic and creative mindset, meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team but also enjoys self-organised and independent work
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our Customer Ops Director
- Case study
- A second interview with our Chief Customer Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.