Noida, India /
Tech – QA /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, we build the next generation marketing software that's changing the lives of thousands of companies, empowering them to grow their businesses. We believe that the only limit is the creativity of our clients. We have very fast growth and we plan to multiply our revenue by 5 in the next 3 years. This brings us a lot of technical passionate challenges. We are sending 2B emails per month and the scalability of our product is key. We’re looking for a QA Lead who can meet these challenges with passion and creativity.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead to functional and non functional testing of new products/features on existing SaaS based products for e-commerce industry.
- Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
- Functional and Non functional testing of web/native applications
- Construct system and integration test plans.
- Performance testing
- Participate within the 'Scrum' process
- Understand and apply the principles of software engineering
- Elicit requirements from end users and stakeholders as needed.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with software QA
Proven Experience With The Following
- Automation Testing (must have)
- Must have experience in Selenium with java language
- Knowledge of a SQL Database: Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL server. Experience with Big Data and NoSQL databases highly desirable.
- Others: RESTful Web services, XML, SaaS
- Ability to write test cases
- Experience working with high scale, high performance, distributed products
- Desirable: Experience with cloud technologies, distributed computing, NoSQL
- Exhibit advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.